Whether shooting chimps in L.A, blowing up headphones and vinyl records in the studio, directing cheeky tiger cubs in luxurious condos or unruly Beastie Boys on the streets of Lisbon – I have always relished a challenge in my photography.
I have been called a problem solver – and since the age of 8 when I blew up the German battleship Bismarck on the local lake (well- a model of Bismarck) I have been on a great journey of discovery with photography.
I have met and shot countless incredibly talented people who’ve shared a bit of themselves in return for looking good, and I’ve worked for wonderful brands, bands and companies from across the globe.
I love taking the grain of an idea and bringing it to fruition.
Every day I wake up looking for that next part of the journey.
Wanna join me?
A rotating selection of limited edition prints of my images are now available via my shop “Picture Wall”. Have a look!
Pringles, VISA, BT, John Lewis, Carrefour, Citroen, Peugeot, France Telecom, Intel, Orange, eON, Lynx/Axe, Kahlua, BP, House of Fraser, Sony, HBOS, Ladbrokes, Full Circle, The Telegraph, Cadburys, ITV, Channel4, Warner Bros, EMI, Virgin, Sony Music, Mute Records, Procter and Gamble, Kelloggs, Samsung, Vauxhall (GM)
Some of the magazines I’ve shot for are Sunday Times, Q, Times Magazine, Arena, Tatler, Guardian Weekend, Esquire, Men’s Health, Attitude, iD, Elle to name but a few.
BBH, Publicis UK and France, Mother, Fallon London, Y&R, McCann-Erickson, Saatchi & Saatchi London and Paris, TBWA, Grey, Leo Burnett USA and UK, WCRS, Euro RSCG and many others.
- 2019 AOP Awards finalist
- 2016 AOP Awards finalist
- 2014 IPA Lucies International Photography Awards (USA) Bronze
- 2012 AOP awards finalist
- 2012 Px3 Prix de la Photographie Paris – Gold
- 2011 Graphis ‘100 Best in Photography 2011’ – Gold
- 2009 Lurzers Archive 200 Best Ad Photographers Worldwide
- 2008 IPA Lucies International Photography Awards (USA) winner (advetising)
- 2007 AOP awards finalist
- 2007 Graphis Photo Annual – winner
- 2005 D&AD finalist, EPICA Bronze, Creative Circle Bronze
- 2003 D&AD finalist
- 2002 Cannes Lion Gold
- 2001 Creative Circle UK gold, D&AD finalist
- 2000 Campaign Poster awards, Kobal Awards finalist (UK)